Sunday 8 July 2012


LIU WEI LI             S3-09           01/07/12
An enjoyable Sunday
            Today is Sunday and it is the second day of the holiday. I am always glad about holidays because holidays means sleeping. I really hated to get up at six everyday because I was really tired of getting up so early. That is why I had to keep sleeping until I really do not want to sleep on weekends. But I had also made my life very boring. I never went out of the hostel on weekends except I really need to buy some stuff from the shopping in Jurong Point.
             I started to do my homework after having lunch. Most of the students eat their lunch in the canteen, but I always buy my lunch back to my room so that I can have much more comfortable environment to enjoy the food. I always wanted to make my weekends or holidays enjoyable. Life is so short and that is why we need to learn to enjoy our short lives. After lunch, I started doing biology worksheets. I could not do the biology homework without the biology text book or the internet. If I do not have them by my side, I will not be able to answer most of the questions. I think I really need to find some time to memorize the things on my biology text books so that I can do well in my next biology test. 
              Since there is only a little homework to do, I did not do any homework in the evening. Instead, I decided to start to read a new book called The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin. There are a lot of new words in this book so it is quite hard for me to understand. However, I can still understand them slowly by searching the dictionary while reading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment