Saturday 7 July 2012


LIU WEI LI               S3-09            27/06/12
Holiday due to parents’ conference day
            I was very happy today because today is a holiday because of the parents’ conference day. The teacher in our school need to talk to the students’ parents about the last common test so we did not have to go to school the whole day. I was extremely happy about this because it felt very good to see others woke up early and went to school while I could still stay in bed and had a nice sleep. I remembered that I could see this the whole week during the last e-learning week in March. Everyday I watched my roommate left at about six forty and I did not need to get up until eight o’clock to finish the e-learning works. 
            Today, I was lucky to have that feeling again. I know I should not be so happy about this but I could not control my joy. However, this holiday is a very good opportunity for me to prepare for the Chinese oral exam. But before I started preparing, I still have to finish the new biology and Social Studies homework. It only took me the whole morning to finish the two homework. I could not have lunch at usual time because the door to go out of the hostel was lock until twelve twenty-five which also make me could not go downstairs to have breakfast. I was already very hungry when I finally bought my lunch at about twelve thirty. 
             I spent about an hour reading the Chinese oral revising materials then I could not focus on it any more. There are not many things to do to prepare for the Chinese oral exams. It depends on our daily use of Chinese, the students who is not good at speaking Chinese could not become a good Chinese speaker just in several days. It has to take a long time to learn a language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment