Sunday 8 July 2012


LIU WEI LI                   S3-09                   30/06/12
A day for rest
             Today is Saturday and it is first day of the weekends. I planned to go out and watch a movie in the cinema today but I was too lazy to go out. Hence I just spent the whole day in my room and relax. I had finished all my old works on Thursday so I did not want to start doing the new tasks yet. The new biology work will always come before you can finish the old one. 
             Except for biology and English, there was actually not much homework to do and I am sure that I can finish them on Sunday and Monday. I do not know what Singapore people will do for the Youth day but I am just going to stay in my room and rest more and finish my homework if I have not finished at that time. Sleeping is actually what I always do  during weekends because I think going out makes the weekends pass a lot faster than just staying in my room. I do not want my precious weekend to pass too quickly. Although staying in my room for the whole day is very boring but I like it. I like the feeling of doing nothing but resting. I could listen to music and had some snack while I was listening. I could also choose a movie from my laptop and watch it. I could also talk to my friends or parents. If I always go out, my life will be very intense and tired. Also, staying at home can avoid spending money, that is also a benefit. 
              In the evening, I went to one of my friends’ room and played with him. He asked to bring some movie here from China we watched a movie called Happy Feet 2 together and we had a very good time. After role call, I went back to my own room and went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment