Sunday 8 July 2012


LIU WEI LI              S3-09           29/06/12
Youth day celebration
         Today is already Friday and tomorrow will be the start of the weekends and the holiday. This week passed so quickly as Wednesday was a holiday and I was very energetic in the first week of the term. My energy will decrease as the days pass. Therefore, when the End of Year holiday comes, I will already be a dead person because of the End of Year exam. I was not quite sure about what would happen during this two terms because so many things is going to happen these two terms. For example, our Chinese oral exam is in two weeks’s time and the Chinese Listening comprehension exam is happening just after the oral exam.
          Besides the these two Chinese exams, the three science SPA tests will take place on after one. Then, we will have two level tests and a big End of Year exam.After the EOY exam, we are going to have another very important exams which was the Chinese writing exam. That was all what I knew for now and there might be more things that will happen. These things are very important as they will affect my O’ level results. I was very worried about these tests because these are the tests I could not let myself fail. However, after all these things have done, I can go back to China for approximately two months. That will be a lot longer than the last holiday which was less than a month. My mom will also come to Singapore to visit me during September holiday and I am extremely looking forward to that. These two terms are actually much more relaxing than next year because it will be our last year in secondary school. Most of the O’level tests will take place next year and I better get ready for them.
           Today was quite fun because we had a celebration for the youth day. Everybody came to school with their own clothes except those who had PE lesson today. Some of them even wear an costumes of a cartoon character or movie character. Ms. Ng wore a robe of a witch. I was a lot of fun today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment