Tuesday 17 July 2012


LIU WEI LI        S3-09       17/07/12
Chinese LC exam
       Today is Tuesday and it is the day of our Chinese listening comprehension exam. It was the second national exam we took this year. I felt lucky that the first few national exams were Chinese so that I could get to practice with such easy subject. Then the next time when it comes to English, I will already know the skill and won’t be too nervous.
       In the morning, we had terrible PE lesson. Without any doubt, we went for a fourteen-minute run again today. Although today is a running period but I still prayed that there won’t be any running today before the lesson. Anyway, before we went outside the school and started the running, we did some upper body exercise. We did some push-ups and chin-ups before the running. After that, the most terrible time came, we started running after a short briefing by Mr. Dennis. I run as slow as possible and I still feel tired after coming back.
       After the PE lesson, we had two English lessons. We were still doing the same thing today and we are going to do same thing again tomorrow which is predict, question, clarify and summarize the paragraphs. However, we did it in a different way today. We finish the work in a group of four today instead of finishing it individually. Our homework tonight is still the same thing which is finishing another paragraph in a group of four.
       After school, we stayed back for the Chinese listening comprehension exam. The duration of the exam was about half an hour. We went into the examination classroom about forty minutes before the exam started. During that forty minutes, we were listening to some music. Then, the exam started, the test was quite easy and it ended very soon. After the test, everyone in my class started to discuss the answers to the questions. I hate to discuss this with my classmates because I don’t want to know if I got any question wrong. Therefore, I went back immediately after the test. 

1 comment:

  1. Jack,
    I'm very happy to see that you have tried try hard to keep up with your journal entries consistently. I would like you, however, to write all future entries with a theme in mind. Do not just narrate all the details of events that happened in the day or that you did. Make each entry more reflective and reflect on n idea or a thought that occurred to you that particular day.
    And please change all the settings on this blog to EL. I do not wish to see Chinese characters on this page at all.
    Thank you.
    Ms Kaur

    ReplyDelete