Tuesday 17 July 2012


LIU WEI LI         S3-09         16/07/12
Discussion bout RH Day
         Today is Monday and I had to go back to school again. I did not have enough rest during the weekend so I felt tired today. I got up as late as I could today but I still wanted to sleep. I could not open my eyes during the first several sections. However, I still kept my eyes open because there will be a level test next week and I have to do well in this level test.
         There will be also a Chinese listening comprehension exam tomorrow but I think it will be very easy for me. I had done a listening comprehension practice once and the speed the person spoke was extremely slow. That was definitely not the speed that a person talk in normal life. However, lower speed can make it clearer and easier to follow though I am afraid that I my be lost somewhere in the middle. We are not going to have lesson this Friday due to the RH Day but we still have to come to school for some activities. Each class of the secondary three will represent a different country and our class is going to represent China which is my hometown. We will do many different things to make the sec one and sec two students to know better about the Chinese culture. I am going to do the paper cut and calligraphy work with three other students that day. I can do a little bit calligraphy but that was a long time ago. I learnt calligraphy when I was about seven years which was eight years ago. I don’t know whether I still have the skill or not and we will see on that day.
           I was informed that I won’t need to go to the basketball training tomorrow due to the B boys’ basketball competition. The coach and the teacher in charge are going to watch their match tomorrow so there won’t be any teacher to train us. I was happy because I could go back to the hostel four hours earlier than usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment