Sunday 15 July 2012


LIU WEI LI        S3-09        13/07/12
Second part of SST got talent
              Today is Friday and it is quite relaxing day because the PE lesson was completely not tired. This was the first time that the PE lesson was not tiring this term. I did not sweat at all in this PE lesson because the lesson was in the gym. There was air-conditioner in the gym so it was quite cool in there. We were doing the standing broad jump today and the others who were not doing the jump was doing other gym works. 
           There were two English lessons, a PE lesson and a Maths lesson. Ms. Kaur was not around during the two English lessons. I thought I could finally have time to finish my homework using this two English periods. However, Ms. Kaur still left some work for us to do. We had to continue doing the work which we hadn’t finished discussing for the last several days. I finished it in only one lessons so I started to do some other works in the second English lesson. 
              We need to leave the library a little bit earlier before the second English lesson ended because there was the second part of the SST got talent. There were about six shows in total today. The first show was supposed to be Davina’s ballet dance but it became the last because of some technical problems. There was another student playing the piano today and there were also some other students singing today. I think singing is the least creative idea. 
               We still did not have training today and I think it is because the C division boy had a competition today. The coach and the teacher in charge had to go to watch and coach their competition. Hence there was no teacher left to train us and we could go home as soon as the show ended. I was very happy about that. However, I was not happy about tomorrow because I am going to attend a Chinese camp and that means I have to get up at as early as six o’clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment