Sunday 8 July 2012


LIU WEI LI               S3-09            07/07/12
Go out to eat
             Today is Saturday and I did not wake up until almost ten o’clock in the morning. I knew that was too late but I was really too tired to wake up early. After getting up, I went downstairs to buy some breakfast. However, I found out the crews were not at the canteen to sell food. I was very surprised because they were usually there on weekends. I went back and asked Ruoyu what happened to the canteen and he told me that the system of the canteen was upgrading so we need to go out to eat breakfast and lunch today. 
               I was a little angry about that because that means I should go out today which is not my plan today. My plan is resting in my room the whole day and do some homework. Anyway, although I do not want to go out, I have to eat my lunch after I had skipped my breakfast. I left the hostel at about eleven thirty and went to the Jurong Point shopping mall. I did not need to struggle to figure out what to eat for my lunch because McDonalds was my plan before I went out of the hostel. Since I already went out, I better bought something I need form the Fair Price so that I will not need to go out again soon. I felt nice after having a nice meal in the McDonalds. It cost a little more but it made me fuller than eating in the hostel canteen. 
                 I went back to the hostel as soon as I finished shopping in the Fair Price. I hate to go out to the public just like Einstein and that means I will become another Einstein. Although I am not quite interested in science but maybe I can become an Einstein in some other areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment