Sunday 8 July 2012


LIU WEI LI              S3-09            28/06/12
A shorter FOE lesson
            Yesterday was a very nice holiday and I was very happy about the surprising holiday. Today is Thursday and we could not go back to hostel early because of the three-hour FOE lesson in the afternoon. 
            Our English teacher was not in the school today so we had the English lesson by ourselves. We continued talking about the annotation we did during the holiday. Ms. Kaur had already seen Carol’s and my annotation before the holiday yesterday so we did not need to show ours any more. Ruoyu talked about his annotation first and we helped him to correct some of his mistakes. Then, it was Jinming’s turn. However, it seemed like that he had not finished this homework yet. Therefore, we stopped here and it was already recess time so I wish good luck to Jinming and I hope he can finish his homework before the next lesson. 
             After school, we had to stay back and take the three-hour FOE lesson which was very sad. However, the lesson actually ended a lot earlier and I was very happy about that.    Just before the lesson started, the teacher told us that Mr. Lim who is the lesson’s lecturer was too busy to come today so we were just going to have a simple experiment today. The experiment was about Thevenin’s theory which we had learnt last term. It was really quite simple and we could go home at about four o’clock. That was one and a half hour earlier than the usual Thursday dismiss time. This makes me really happy today so I finished all the homework in the evening. I could always work very efficiently if I was in a very good mood. New works kept coming after the school started especially biology. We had already received a lot of worksheets from Mrs. Lim just the fourth day of school. 
             I wish myself a good term ahead and was able to go home sooner than I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment