Saturday 7 July 2012


LIU WEI LI                                  S3-09                           23/06/12
Contradiction in my mind
            Today is already the second day after I came back to Singapore and I am now feeling a little better than yesterday. I got up early today which is unusual during holiday because I still had not finished my homework. There was only two days left including today so I really need to hurry up or Ms. Kaur will be angry at me. The homework that was left were the annotation of the passage Sound of Thunder. It was a very long story which were about ten pages. Besides this, I still had not finished my physics homework and my biology remedial homework. 
            The annotation homework was very hard to start because I was still not very familiar with that kind of questions. I did these kinds of questions in Chinese when I was studying in China but this time was very different. It was a completely different language and the way to do this was very different. After spending about an hour and a half on the annotation, I decided to stop for a while or my head would explode.
            After having a little nap, I woke up and started to do the biology worksheet. This was even harder to do because I was very bad at this subject. However, with the help of my biology text book, I finally finished it before dinner time. I could not do the homework for the whole day so I stopped doing after dinner. I know my mom and my teacher will not like this but this were the very precious several relaxing day before the new term starts. After the day after tomorrow starts, I will not be as relaxing as I am now. There are a lot of contradictions in my head now because I wanted the new term to start soon so that the next holiday will come sooner but I also did not want it to come because this holiday will end. In order to avoid these strange emotions, I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment