Tuesday 10 July 2012


LIU WEI LI         S3-09         10/07/12
A terrible day
             Today is a terrible day for not only me, but the whole class. We had a running S&W lesson and an O’ level Chinese oral exam. I was very tired because of the PE lesson and I was very nervous because of the Chinese oral exam. Although speaking Chinese is very easy for me, commenting on a picture is actually very hard. Reading a passage part and conversation part is a lot easier than the commenting on a picture part.
                   Mr Dennis, our PE teacher, did not agree to let us have a relaxing S&W lesson though there was a Chinese oral test today. I felt very sad about that, I was hoping that running for sixteen minutes would not affect my performance during the exam. However, I figured out a way to not be too tired. Mr Dennis said that we could run at our won speed during the whole sixteen minutes.  We could run as slow as we wanted, we were just not allowed to walk. Therefore, I run at extremely low speed. I was almost the last one to arrive. Jonan and Eunice was the only two behind me. Although being so slow did not make me look good, I was successfully not very tired after the running. At least not as tired as the others. 
                I was very nervous during the last two lessons which were Chemistry and Maths. Our Math teacher ended the lesson because he knew that the lesson would not be efficient if we were that nervous. The exam started at about two thirty. The first two students were Grace and Jinming. I was the sixth one which was just in the middle. I think the test went quite well. I won’t say that it was very well because I felt certain part of my test were not as good as I expected. Before I left the examination room, the teacher asked whether I was from China and I told him yes. I think he probably made that estimation by listening to my Chinese accent. I am sure it was a lot different from a Singaporean.  

No comments:

Post a Comment