Sunday 8 July 2012


LIU WEI LI              S3-09              08/07/12
My recent performances
            It was already the end of the second week of the new school term and I need to think about my recent performances. I think I am doing quite well recently. The most obvious thing was that I could now finish and hand in all my work now. It was very hard for me to do that the last two terms. I even caught up with my daily journal now which was a surprise. I spent more time on studying now, sometimes I even got up earlier to study. That depends on whether I wanted to get up so early. 
              Another change was the subject FOE. I seldom listen to the FOE teacher in the last two terms and I always had difficulties doing the tutorials during the lesson. However, I started to listen to the teacher very carefully now and I had no problems finishing the tutorials all by myself now. I used to think that I do not need to listen to the math lesson. But after the last math common test, I listened to the teacher very carefully even the chapter was very easy and I spent a lot of effort on doing my math homework. I never handed in my biology homework in the last two terms but now I could finish them before the dead line. I think I was making a lot of changes. Of course, I hope my results for the next few tests will change as I change. 
              However, I think I still do not put enough effort in my studying because I still spend a lot of the time on my cell phone and my laptop. I am still unable to resist the temptation of these things. I think maybe that is the next thing I should work on.
           Tomorrow is Monday and we are going to the NTU to attend the twenty-third International Biology Olympiad Opening Ceremony. Although that means I will have to get up earlier, that also means less lesson tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment