Sunday 8 July 2012


LIU WEI LI          S3-09        05/07/12
A day filled with lessons
           Today is Thursday and I was not very happy at the beginning of the day because I knew there would be a three-hour FOE lesson in the afternoon. I was still reading the book Sophie’s World during the reading program and I learnt about another philosopher called Aristotle who was one of Plato’s students. 
            We had all three science lessons today as well as two math lessons. The things we learnt in Math right now was extremely easy for me. We were learning about the properties of a circle. That was what we learnt in China last year. We spent the whole semester talking and practicing about that and now it became very easy for me. I could know the answer immediately when I saw the question now while some of the students thinks that it is very hard. The only difficulties in this chapter was how to write the answer correctly and completely. That became no longer mathematics problem. I think it was kind of English language problem. Anyway, I am sure that it is very easy to solve. 
            In the afternoon, we had to take the three-hour FOE lesson. However, it was not as boring as I think. The thing we were learning in this lesson was actually quite interesting. We were learning P-N junction semiconductor right now. I know this is very hard for you to understand, Ms. Kaur. Hence I will not elaborate here. 
            Another thing that I hated to go back to my hostel so late was that there were little things left in the canteen. I had to eat something that I do not like to eat. I should buy some  bread or instant noodles from the shopping mall so that I can be full next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment