Sunday 8 July 2012


LIU WEI LI                 S3-09                 06/07/12
SST got talent show
             Today is Friday and I was very happy because it was a Friday. Friday means weekends and weekends means sleeping. Sleeping is the best thing in the world. I love Friday not only because the next day is weekends, it is also because we had only four lessons in Friday. Today is a very special Friday because we got a show in the afternoon. 
              In the morning, we had an S&W, a math and two English lessons. After these four lessons, all the students went to the Multi Purpose Hall and watch a show. The show was called SST got talent. It was also a competition. The judges were going to select a best show after the show ended. However, we were not going to know the results today because today was only the first part of the show. We got another part coming up next Friday. We will know the result at that time. I was very impressed by one show. A student sang while he was playing piano. The most impressive part was in the middle when he stopped singing and started to sing beatbox. I wish I was as talented as him but that was not ever going to happen. 
              The basketball captain told me that there was not going to be any basketball training today so I could go back to hostel immediately after the show ended. I was very glad to hear that because I could go back two hours earlier today because of that. I guess that was because the Chinese oral exam today and many of the basketball members had to go to take the exam. I started to worry about that after making the guess. I realized that I was still not well prepared for the exam and I better well prepare myself for the exam during the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment