Monday 25 June 2012


LIU WEI LI                        S3-09                        22/06/12
First day back in Singapore
        Today is the first day back in Singapore and I am now a little bit happier than yesterday. I still finished some of my homework, so basically I was just doing my homework today. The homework that I had not finished were the daily journals, a physics worksheet, a chemistry worksheet and a biology worksheet. These are the homework that I could not do in China. 
             I started the day with doing the chemistry worksheet. The chemistry worksheet was very easy to do and I finished it within an hour. I always think that chemistry was very easy, but I never get an A1 for my chemistry. I always get an A1 for my physics which I think it is a very hard subject. These things confused me all the time. I think it is mainly because of my English problem. The subject physics seldom requires the English language, but chemistry always requires us to explain a problem with English language. Mr Slatter, our chemistry teacher, once told me that I would get a better result if I improve my English language. 
                  The new term is coming in two more days and I am really looking forward to it. I had recovered from the frustration of the last common test which I did very badly and I am ready for the new term. I really hope I will get a much better result in the next few examinations so that my mother will not have to be worried about me all the time. My mother also said she would not come to Singapore and visit me if I did not get a good result for my next test and therefore I need to work harder in term three. 
                  In the evening, I stopped doing homework and started to watch a movie called Wrath of the Titans 2. This moving is about the fall of the ancient Greek mythology. In the movie, Zeus, Poseidon as well as the god of the war died and Hades lost all of his powers. I was attracted by the Ancient Greek and Egypt mythology but I never spend time knowing more about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment