Thursday 21 June 2012


LIU WEI LI                       S3-09                   21/05/12
Beginning of the last week 
        Today is Monday and it is the beginning of a whole new week. This week is the last week of the second term as well as a relaxing week after the intense common test. We will have a lot of activities on the last three days but we have lessons on the first two days. We will have three lessons a day. 
        Maths, Chemistry and Physics were what we learned today. Each lesson was one and a half hours long. Although there were only three lessons today, I was already in a holiday mood and was too excited to listen to the teacher carefully. Therefore, I am sure that I will have a little problem with my holiday homework. I was also excited because of the inter-house games in Thursday. I am going to take part in the basketball match representing my house which is black house. 
        The first lesson was Maths which was from nine o’clock to ten thirty. What we learned in this lesson was Binomial Theorem which in my opinion was quite simple. The worksheet  for Binomial Theorem was also going to be our holiday homework. It was not much but I always hate holiday homework. 
        The next lesson was Chemistry, followed by physics. The chemistry lesson is more interesting than the physics lesson. The chemistry lesson is on mole. Mole is an exact number which is 6x10^23. Jinming told me that we had leant that before but I did not have any memories on this topic. Maybe it is just him who had learnt this topic. He knows a lot more things than I. 
        Physics lesson was surprisingly boring because Mr. Tan is usually very funny. However, today’s lesson was just going through the worksheet on the topic Resistance. Mr.Tan spent the whole lesson going through the worksheet which I did not even receive. I just sit there for one and a half hours not knowing what was going on. At the end of the lesson, we received another two sheets of holiday homework.
        Tomorrow will be another lesson day and I am really looking forward to what is going to happen from Wednesday to Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment