Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI             S3-09            08/06/12
Watching NBA
         Today is Friday and I have to get up at seven o’clock to have breakfast with our visitor at a restaurant. My mother drove us to a restaurant which was not very far away from my home. Guangzhou people likes to drink tea while they are eating breakfast and so as Hong Kong people. That was why my mother took my friends’ mom to this restaurant to eat breakfast.
         After eating breakfast, my mother drove my friends’ mom to a bank and did their business. While they were doing that, I went back home myself and started watching movies and playing some computer games. A friend came to talk to me online while I was doing these. He asked me to watch an NBA match on television and I agreed. I went out of my room and turned on the television. The two teams that were playing were Boston Celtics which is my favorite team and Miami Heat. These were the two top teams in the NBA and they both have very good players. Boston Celtics has Raja Rondo, Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett. Miami Heat has Lebron James and Devin Wade. They are all top players in the league and of course the game was very excited. The scores were very close all the time and that is the game the fans want to watch. I wish I could play basketball like them so that I could win something when our team goes to match. The players in NBA were not only skillful but also very physically strong. Some of them can even play more than one hour without even feeling tired. Some of them can shoot very accurately from very far from the basket and some of them can run from this side of the court to that side of the court with the basketball in just a few seconds and score. That made me want to train hard after I the training started.
          I am going to the cinema tomorrow with my classmates and I am now very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment