Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI               S3-09              13/06/12
A normal day in Hunan
       Today is Wednesday and it is a very normal day in Hunan. I stayed at home for the whole day instead of going out. I think I wasted this very precious day as I will only stay here for five days. Each day is very precious because if I wasted them, I will have to wait another five months. There will be some very important exams in term three and term four, so I guess this will be my last time to have fun.
       As usual, all my relatives came to my house and stayed with us today except my cousins because they had to go to school today. I chose the wrong time to come back to Hunan because this is the time that all of them had to go back to school. One day after we go back to Guangzhou on Friday, it will be their holiday time. However, this is the only suitable time for me to come back as it is not too early or too late. The next time I came back on November, the holiday will be much longer and I am sure I will have much more time to stay with them.
       In the afternoon, my uncles, aunts, my mother and I went together to one of my aunts’ house and played mahjong. Playing cards or mahjong are what they usually do when they get together. While they are playing mahjong, I sat near them and watched movies on my laptop. I was continuing to watch Prison Break online. Every time I wanted to stop watching the TV show and started to do the homework that I have not finished, I just could not leave my laptop as I could not come out from the story line of Prison Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment