Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI            S3-09          07/06/12
A visitor
         Today is Thursday and a visitor came to my home and visited us. She is the mother of my two very good friends. The two friends are twins and we had known each other since we were very young. However, they moved to Hong Kong several years ago and we barely saw each other. We sometimes go to Hong Kong and visited them and they sometimes come back to Guangzhou and visited us. This time, her mother had some business to do in Guangzhou so she came to our apartment and stayed with us.
         I had not seen her for a very long time. I think the last time I saw her was a year ago. Her two sons’ studies were not very good so she was very worried about them. She worked as a nurse in a hospital and the pay was quite good. He arrived at our apartment at about six o’clock and she had dinner together with us. My dog kept barking at her when it saw her coming in our apartment. Then, my mother started to talk to her while they were watching TV together. I stayed in my room and did my homework while they were talking. Tomorrow will be a very busy day for my mother and her because my mother will have to take her to do her business. We will also have breakfast and lunch in restaurants with her tomorrow.
         I had to sleep in another room because my friends’ mom will sleep in my room and this made me uncomfortable. Another thing that made me unhappy was that my mother told me that we are going to eat breakfast in a restaurant tomorrow so I will have to get up very early. Getting up early is one of the worst things for me in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment