Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI            S3-09              18/06/12
The third last day
          Today is Monday and it is the third last day of staying in Guangzhou. I will go back to Singapore on Thursday and I still have a lot of homework which I have not finished. I really wished I had finished all my homework by now so that I could have fun with my family these few days. However, the truth is that I spent most of the time playing in the first ten days so now I had to spend a lot of time catching up with my homework.
          We went to have a big dinner in a French restaurant which was the same restaurant we went to the first night I went back to China. This is my favorite restaurant so my father decided to take me there one more time before I leave Guangzhou. I will not be able to come to this restaurant until November if we are allowed to come back at that time. However, we are already much luckier than the students in River Valley High School because they are not allowed to go back to China this June holiday. They had to stay in Singapore because of the English Bridging course they had to take. I felt very sorry for them. Although I am luckier than many other students in some schools, this did not make me feel any better. I hope November can come sooner than I think.
          We went to the restaurant at about six o’clock and my mother drove us there. I still think the food there was fantastic even after eating there for so many times. We finished our dinner and finally arrived home at about eight o’clock. After getting home, I switched on my laptop and again started to finish the rest of my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment