Thursday 21 June 2012


LIU WEI LI          S3-09          01/06/12
Going back to my former school
        Today is Friday and it is the first day of going back to China. I got up at about eight o’clock and became very excited. I missed my family, my dog and even my rooms. Another reason why I was so excited was because I was going to my former school to visit my friends who I hadn’t seen for more than half a year. They told me that they had already arranged a welcome party for me and asked me to arrive at school at twelve thirty.
        My mom and I went to a Japanese restaurant to have lunch today and drive a car to send me back to school right after lunch. Two of my Friends were waiting outside the school gate when I arrived at the school. The school is called Guangdong experimental school and it is the school I was going to if I wasn’t going to Singapore. It is the second best school in Guangzhou and even in Guangdong province. We talked in the school canteen for the whole lunch break. Some of them went back to their room because they were too sleepy to stay, but some of them did not need to sleep so they stayed and talked to me. My former form teacher also came, he asked me a lot of questions about living and studying in Singapore. I spent the whole lunch break answering his questions and some of them are really unnecessary.
        In the afternoon, my friends had to go back to classroom and had their last three lessons of the week. Therefore, I stayed in the teachers’ office on my own and waited for them. After several hours of patiently waiting, one of my friends came and asked me to play basketball with them. I agreed and played with them for about one hour. After that, I went back home with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment