Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI          S3-09        05/06/12
Friends
         Today is Tuesday and I still did not go anywhere, I had to do my homework now because I am going to go back to Hunan province to visit my family this Saturday and stay there for about a week. I am sure I won’t be doing any homework at that time because I will play with my cousins and doing something else. Therefore, I had to do as much homework as I can before I go back to Hunan.
         However, I was not doing homework the whole day. After eating dinner, I started to watch another television series called Friends. It was a very funny TV show about six people. These six people are Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe and Joey. Ross is an archaeologist and he will be very happy if someone called him doctor. Rachel used to be a daughter of a very rich father but after he ran off from a wedding, she became independent and worked in a fashion company. Monica is Ross’s little sister and he is a chef in a restaurant, she wanted everything to be clean and tidy. Phoebe used to be Monica’s roommate, but she moved out several years ago and they were still friends. Phoebe is a masseur and she is a little bit weird and she plays very bad music. Chandler thinks himself a very funny guy but others don’t and people think he is a gay man. Joey is an actor but he seldom get the part because he is kind of lack of education. Hence, he always does some very funny and stupid things. The TV show is very funny because of these six very personality people.
         Tomorrow is Wednesday and I am going to one of my friends’ apartment and visited him.

No comments:

Post a Comment