Thursday 21 June 2012


LIU WEI LI         S3-09          29/05/12
Math Olympiad competition
       Today is Tuesday and it is finally the day of Math Olympiad competition. I have to wake up at six thirty in the morning to get ready to go back to school. The math competition will start at nine o’clock, which means I should arrive at SST at about eight thirty. After washing up, I went downstairs to the canteen and bought something to eat. I should eat something before the competition so that I will have enough energy to think during the competition.
       After finishing my breakfast, I went out of the hostel and on my way to the school. I hope the competition will be over soon because I will suffer if I spend too much time on a paper that is too hard for me. I am very jealous that Carol could fly back to China right after the competition today but I will have to wait for another two days. The questions on the question paper of today’s competition were extremely hard. I only did several of them. I had absolutely no confidence in this competition. But anyway, this was the result that I expected. I never get anything in any Math Olympiad competition before so this time was not a surprise.
       After going back to hostel from school, I continued packing all my stuffs. I need to put all my things in my cabinets before I leave Singapore. I don’t why I need to do that but it is a rule made by the hostel office which I must obey. I put some of my books which in my opinion will be useful and some presents for my family and friends into my luggage. After going back to China, I will stay in Guangzhou for a week first. Then I will go back to Hunan province to visit my relatives. After that, I will go back and stay in Guangzhou for another week and then, I will fly back to Singapore on twenty first of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment