Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI            S3-09           17/06/12
An upset day
       Today is Sunday and it will be my one of last few days in Guangzhou. I was very upset these few days because I really want to stay here for a longer time. There are four more days before I went back to Singapore and seven more days before the new term started. I still have a lot of homework to do so I think I will just stay at home and finish my homework these few days.
       After going back to Singapore, I need to work a lot harder than last term because my exam results for the common test was very bad and my mother was not very happy about that. She said that if I do not get a better result next time, she is not going to come to Singapore and visit me during the next holiday around September. I was still worried about my biology because I really do not have any idea on how to improve my biology as it is extremely hard. Biology is the only subject that I never get a good result.
       I think there will not be any common test next term before my mother comes. Getting a good result in level test is much easier than getting a good result in common test. Each test is much longer than each test in level test. The questions is also much harder in common test so I think if I work harder next term, I am sure to get a much better result in the next level test. We are going to have a SPA assessment in term four and that is what I really worried about because I always get a bad result for my biology SPA tests. I think Mrs. Lim was so strict with giving points.

No comments:

Post a Comment