Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI             S3-09            15/06/12
Going back to Guangzhou again
         Today is Friday and I was going to come back to Guangzhou today. Again, my mother will drive the two of us back to Guangzhou. It was again a very tiring journey which lasted for about six hours. My mother tried another way to go back to Guangzhou and that we were lost at the beginning of our journey. After asking several people nearby, we finally found the right way to go home. I am sure that my mother will know where to go next time because I did not remember.
         The whole journey was very tiring and boring. We became very tired and hungry when we arrived at our home in Guangzhou. After putting our things in the apartment, we went out to eat dinner. After dinner, it was raining hard outside so we went to the supermarket which was in the same building as the restaurant and went shopping. We bought some food and drinks but my mother said we did not need to buy an umbrella because she thought that the rain would stop before we finished shopping. A lot of homework was waiting for me at home and that was why I started to do my homework as soon as I reached my room. If I did not increase my speed of doing homework, I will not be able to finished before the new term started.
         My mother and I are going to watch a movie tomorrow and I am very excited about that because there are still a lot of movies that I want to watch in the cinema. There is a new movie called the hunger game in the cinema and I don’t know whether I will watch Man In Black 3 or the new movie tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment