Thursday 21 June 2012


LIU WEI LI          S3-09           27/05/12
A Sunday
        Today is Sunday and it is already the second day of the holiday. I had no started doing any homework yet because I still want to rest for a while. I decided that I won’t be doing any homework until the Math competition is over. We have a lot of homework to do during the holiday, especially English. We were asked to write one journal each day and two newspaper or magazines reflections in total. Then, we were also asked to read two books during the holiday and prepare two presentations for the two books we read. The two books I am going to read are Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Sherlock Holmes. I had already read these two books in Chinese so I think that will make it easier to read in English.
        The math competition will be held in the auditorium room in school the day after tomorrow, so I will do a little preparation tomorrow though there is no hope that I will go to the second round. I can do very well in the usual math exam but math Olympiad is still too hard for me especially competition.
        I will go to the cinema to watch a movie called the Avenger on Wednesday as I have nothing to do at that day. There are many good movies in the cinema recently. Jinming had already watch Avenger last week so I had to go to the cinema alone. The Avenger is about several American heroes such as Captain America and Iron Man getting together and fighting against the bad guys. There is another movie called Man In Black 3 which I had no idea what is about as I had not watched the first two. I heard that Man In Black 3 is a very funny action movie. I will watch them all after I went back to China with my friends or with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment