Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI           S3-09           11/06/12
My grandparents’ house
        Today is Monday and I am now in Hunan province. I got up very late this morning because I was very tired after yesterday’s sitting in my mother’s car for about six hours. Some of my relatives came from their home this morning and we are going to have a big lunch tomorrow. My mother and my aunts were preparing for lunch at a very early time.
        A bowl of noodles were waiting for me on the table as soon as I got up this morning. The bowl was really big, bigger than the bowls I had ever used. My relatives especially my grandmother always thinks that I am too thin and need to eat a lot more than I am. I never agreed with them. My youngest cousins came this morning. Although she had to go to a kindergarten, she used reason such as headache or stomachache to avoid going to school. I think that she just did not want to go to school. The reasons were all unreal.
        In the afternoon, my mother drove us to my grandparents’ old house which was built about twenty years ago. It was far from our apartment. The air there was very cool and nice. That was why the weather is cool there even though it was summer. I saw my other three cousins there. They were all in primary school and had to go to school every day. There is still a long time before dinner time, so I decided to ask my little cousins to play badminton in a field not far away. After a while, even my mother and some of my relatives came to play with us. This is impossible because my mother never plays sports. She came and played several rounds with one of my aunts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment