Thursday 21 June 2012


LIU WEI LI       S3-09         31/05/12
One of the most exciting days
        Today is Thursday and it is one of the most exciting day in my life because it is the day of going back to my hometown. I had been looking forward to this moment since several months ago. I could not stop thinking about this moment for the whole month.
        My flight was about one thirty in the afternoon so we had to leave the hostel at about nine fifteen according to my mother. I started to become impatient from about eight forty-five and asked Jinming whether he agreed to leave the hostel a little bit earlier. However, he seemed to be very patient as he rejected my idea. He said that it was too early to leave at eight thirty and we would have to wait for a long time in the airport if we left at that time. I thought that he was right so I tried my best to calm myself down. At about nine, Jinming began to become impatient as well. He suggested that we left at nine and I agreed at once.
        We left the hostel for MRT station. We spent about more than an hour on the MRT train today. The distance between my hostel and Changi Airport is extremely long. There was no seat for me to sit during the whole journey and it was very tired to stand with my suitcase for about an hour. We found that we arrived a little bit too early when we reached the airport and it took us a while to find the right place to get our ticket.
        We arrived at Guangzhou at about the Five o’clock in the evening. I met both my parents at the airport and they took me to my favorite French restaurant to have a big dinner. After that, we went back to our home and I went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment