Thursday 21 June 2012


LIU WEI LI                       S3-09                  22/05/12
End of lesson
            Today is Tuesday and it was another day with three lessons. The subjects we had today were Maths, Chemistry and Chinese. Tomorrow will be an entertaining day so today will be the last boring day. 
            The first lesson was again Maths lesson by Mr. Jason Ingham and the topic was still the same as yesterday. Therefore, I started to find that the lesson was extremely boring. The lesson was actually not for our class because we had already been taught this topic the last week. Therefore Mr. Ingham was just teaching the other two classes and we were just doing the examples and homework on the worksheet as well as the questions on the last worksheet. We asked to finish the questions on the last worksheet before the lesson ended. 
            Then, after the recess, it was Chinese which was my favorite subject. I hate this subject when I was in China because I always failed in Chinese exams. However, after I came to Singapore, I could get an A1 even though I never listened to one single Chinese lesson. We are going to have our O’level Chinese oral examination when we come back to school after the holiday. I think it was very easy for me, but it was extraordinary difficult for some local Singapore student who hardly ever spoke Chinese in there normal lives. The first thing we will have to do in the exam is to read an Chinese article to the examiner. Then, we are asked to talk about a picture given by the examiner. The picture is usually about a phenomenon in the society and we need to elaborate based on this phenomenon. 
            The last lesson was chemistry lesson, Mr. Christopher Slatter continued to teach us yesterday’s topic-mole. This topic was quite interesting because it was very easy to understand. Jinming was right because I did learn something in this topic before. The chemistry holiday homework is just an online worksheet. Chemistry barely has homework to do. 
            The lesson will end today and we are going to have fun from tomorrow on. I am really looking forward to Thursday on which we will have our inter-house game because our team is sure to win.





No comments:

Post a Comment