Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI            S3-09          21/06/12
Going back to Singapore
         Today is the day that I flied back to Singapore. This day had finally come though I really did not want it to come. I was glad that I could still get up at eight though I had a flight today. That means I would not be too tired when I was on the plane. The last time I came to Singapore, the flight was so early that I need to get up at about five o’clock and I almost felt like dying when I arrived at Singapore.
         I had a little bread as my breakfast and left my home at about nine thirty. It took my mother more than an hour to drive me and my father to the airport. Then, I met Jinming at the airport after a while. He was going to go back to Singapore with me today who was also very upset about going back. Both of us thought that the holiday was too short and time passed too quickly. My mother kept talking to me until it was latest time to go inside. It did not feel good to say goodbye to my family though I had done it so many times.
         We went inside at about eleven o’clock and waited for the time to get on the plane. However, after a while, we were announced that our flight was going to be delayed. Therefore, we got on the plane about forty minutes later and it was very late when we arrived in Singapore. There was not going to be any food in the hostel canteen so we went to the Jurong Point shopping mall and bought some McDonalds for our dinner. After that, we went back to the hostel and had a good rest because we were really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment