Thursday 21 June 2012


LIU WEI LI           S3-09            30/05/12
Watching Prison Break
      Today is Wednesday and it is the last day before I can go back to China. Today is a suffering day because of my over excitement of going back to China. I am too excited to do any homework today so I still had not started doing any of my homework yet. I think I will have to increase my speed of doing homework after I go back to China. I finished packing my things at about lunch time and now time is the only thing that stops me from going back. Carol had already gone back to her home and I am sure that she was having a lot of fun right now. I hope I am the same but I am not.
      The next thing I have to do after packing is to calm myself down. In order to do this, I switched on my computer and began to watch a television show called Prison Break. I had already watched this TV show about a year ago, but it is so good that I wanted to watch it again. This television is about a person called Lincoln Burrows being set up by a company called the Company which ruled USA government. Lincoln’s little brother, Michael Scoffield, went to the same prison as Lincoln and helped Lincoln break out of the prison. After that, they have to run from the policeman and avoid being caught. At the end, Michael used his smart brain to fight against the Company and finally destroy it.
       This tremendous TV show really calmed me down as the story line of the show was so excited. I was totally into the story and hardly had time to think about the whole going back to China thing. Prison Break is a very long TV series and I will continue to watch it after I go back to China.

No comments:

Post a Comment