Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI           S3-09           03/06/12
Staying at home
        Today is Sunday and I stayed at home the whole day instead of going out. Actually, I became tired because of the activities the last several days and I need to take a rest today. Hence, I decided to stay at home and do some homework.
        I haven’t been writing my journals since the holiday started so I had to finish writing them today. After eating my breakfast, I switched on my laptop and started writing. I thought writing more than ten journals would take me more than one day to finish, but I was wrong. I finished writing them before dinner time.
        After dinner, I started watching a movie called Anonymous. It was a story about Shakespeare. Nobody knows who Shakespeare really was and there were several guesses. This movie told us the story of one of the guesses. In the movie, Shakespeare’s real name was Edward and he was an earl of Oxford. He lived in a family which against writing poems. However, even though he lived in such a family, he never stopped writing poems. He wrote many fantastic dramas but he had to hide them from their families. Hence, he gave all his scripts to another writer living outside the palace and asked him to play them in his theatre. He used the name Shakespeare when he was writing all this scripts. People turned out to love his shows but they think the writer was another person who pretended to be Shakespeare. However, years later, Earl of Oxford died tragically and gave all his scripts to this writer and asked him to wait for several years and then published them all. At the end, Edward’s rival found this writer and asked to give all Edward’s scripts to him. However, the writer did not say a word about the scripts and Edward’s rival had to let him go at last. After several years, this writer published the scripts that was left after a big fire .

No comments:

Post a Comment