Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI            S3-09           14/06/12
Last day in Hunan
       Today is Thursday and it is the last day in Hunan province. I am going to go back to Guangzhou tomorrow because my father will go back to Guangzhou the day after tomorrow. After going back to Guangzhou, I will have to finish the rest of my homework in a faster speed because I will not have much time. I really wish I could stay here for a longer time but the new school term will start soon and I will have to go back to Singapore soon.
       Today is the last day I stayed here and I will not be seeing them until November or December. I will really miss my aunts, uncles and cousins after I go back. I wish I could have more chance to go back to China. The days staying in China passed so fast that I hardly realized that it is almost time to say goodbye. Thinking about that, I became very upset today and I am sure as the day of flying back to Singapore comes closer, the more upset I will get. However, what made me even more upset was the homework that I hadn’t finished. I still had a lot of homework to do because some of the homework required internet and I could not go to the SST Google site here. Therefore, I will have to do it after I go back to Singapore and I am not sure whether I will have enough time to finish them. I am also worried because of the coming O’level Chinese oral exam. I had not started preparing yet. Hence, I need to finish my homework as soon as possible and start to revise for the Chinese oral exam.
       I will have to get up a little bit early tomorrow because we will be leaving for Guangzhou at about nine o’clock. I hope tomorrow will not come too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment