Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI             S3-09             19/06/12
Packing
       Today is Wednesday and I started to pack my things today. I became more and more upset as I kept packing. I finished packing as soon as possible because doing this can only made me more upset. I did not know what to do to make myself a little bit happier. Today was quite boring because I did nothing but staying at home. I really wish I could have more fun during the last few days in Guangzhou, but I had to stay in my room and complete my homework or I will not be able to finish them before the new term starts.
       In the evening, my mother and I went to a Japanese restaurant to have dinner. After dinner, we went to the supermarket nearby to shop for things that I need to take to Singapore. We bought some snacks and some daily necessities that I am going to take to Singapore. Mr. Tan who is our physics teacher asked each of us to buy three laptops as cheap as possible from China so that we can use them to finish our physics TDP project. However, my mother said that it is impossible to bring so many laptops overseas so we did not go to buy laptops. I think I will have to buy it in Singapore but the laptops there will be much more expensive.
       After shopping in the supermarket, we went back home and I continued to pack my things. I put the things we just bought into my suitcase and then I went to do my homework. I hope there will be less homework the next holiday so that I can spend more time with my family. Anyway, I really hope that I can see my family again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment