Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI               S3-09               06/06/12
Staying at friend’s apartment
         Today is Wednesday and I went to one of my friends’ apartment and visited him. He lived here alone without his parents. The reason why he lived here is because his parents’ apartment is too far away from the school so he was always late for school at the beginning. Now he moved to an apartment near his school and he was still always late for school. He told me that both living too far way and too near is easy to be late.
         I went to his apartment after having dinner at home. Then, I walked to his apartment as it is not far from my home. He just came back from school when I arrived at his apartment. He told me that He seldom did his homework because he did not want to do them. His apartment was like a room in a hotel. It was not big but big enough for one person to live in. He has a TV and a air-conditioner. He also has a refrigerator which he barely used. We talked about my life in Singapore and his life in here. He told me that his school is so bad that he score was the highest when he first came to the school.
         Another friend of ours came later and we decided to watch a movie on his laptop together. It was a Japanese movie and I did not know its English name. The movie was very old and it was about a kind of cruel game. The students that were chosen by the government had to kill everybody else and only one student can survive at last. The two main characters won with the help of another person. They not only won this game together and they even killed their teacher who host this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment