Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI        S3-09        04/06/12
Writing Journals
         Today is Monday and I had to stay at home because my mother said that I had to start studying after playing for so many days. Therefore, I stayed at home the whole day and not going anywhere. There was much homework for me to do so I used this time to do my homework.
         First, I started with my math homework. It was not much but some of them really took me a long time to finish. I did them very slowly and carefully because I had very long time to finish them so I did not have to rush. After finishing doing my math homework, I started reading the novel Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I could never stop loving the Harry Potter fantasy series. I used to spend just one day to finish several of them. However, they were in Chinese that time so I could read them faster. This time, I read the book in English so it became a lot harder and it took me a lot more time to finish. I really hope that J.K.Rowling can write more books about Harry Potter or even his sons’ stories. I just wanted to read more of them. I did not start reading Harry Potter until I was in secondary one. I could not stop reading them as soon as I started the first book. I thought it would be boring for but it did not. It turned out to be very interesting. Besides reading all seven Harry Potter books, I also finished watching the whole eight Harry Potter movies. They were all very fantastic.
         Sherlock Holmes is also one of my favorite books and I also have read them in Chinese. I like detective books very much. The two Sherlock Holmes movies were also very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment