Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI            S3-09            16/16/12
The Hunger Game
        Today is Saturday and I had a little headache when I got up this morning because I was extremely tired after yesterday’s journey. My mother and I planned to watch a movie at the cinema today. However, we had not decided which one to watch and we would decide when we reached the cinema.
        In the morning, my mother went to wash her car and I was asked to get my dog in the animals’ hospital. It seemed very exciting to see me. It kept barking at me until a stuff of the hospital released it from the cage. After that, I took it back to my apartment and waited for my mother to come back. After a short while, my mother called me and asked me to go down to the car park and she was waiting there.
        Then, we set off to the cinema which was not far away from here. We got there in about twenty minutes. We went straight to the cinema and decided that we were going to watch the Hunger game. The hunger game was a very new movie and it became very famous even though it hadn’t been on the cinema. The movie lasted about two hours. I think the movie was quite good but my mother thinks it was very stupid. The movie was very like the Japanese movie I was talking about before. The people that were chosen to play this game had to kill everybody else and only one people can stay alive at the end. The thirteen districts that used to rebel has to give the American government a young girl and a young boy as tributes every year. These tributes will attend the hunger game that was held every year. With the help of many people, the two main characters from district twelve stayed alive at the end.
         After the movie, we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment