Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI           S3-09         20/06/12
The last day in China
        Today is my last day in China and I felt very sad about that. I felt that twenty days in China had passed so fast that I did not even noticed that I will be in Singapore tomorrow. As it is my last day in China, I should not stay in my room the whole day and do my homework. Hence, I went out with my mother today.
        In the morning, I still got up at about eight o’clock as usual and waited for my mother to be ready and then we went out. My mother needed to buy something in the shopping mall so that we went to the shopping mall at first. My mother was asked to buy some medicine by my father because my father was not very healthy recently. After buying the medicine which my father asked, we went to a restaurant in the shopping mall and had lunch. It was a very nice noodles restaurant, my family likes to go here and eat.
       After lunch, we went back home and I took a little nap before I went to had my hair cut. If I had my hair cut here in China, then I will not have to go to the salon for a long time after I go back to Singapore.
       In the evening, my mother and I went to a Chinese restaurant to have my last meal in China near our home. My father did not come because he had to work when the time we were eating. Therefore, there were just my mother and me.
       After going back home, I turned on the TV and started to enjoy my last several hours at home before I went to bed. I was watching football at that time and the two teams playing against each other were England and Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment