Friday 22 June 2012


LIU WEI LI             S3-09              10/06/12
Going back to Hunan
       Today is Sunday and my mother and I are going back to Hunan which is our hometown. My mother drove us there. We had to wait for my father to leave for Henan first then we can set off. We left home at about eleven o’clock and left Guangzhou. Driving from Guangzhou to Hunan took a really long time and it was really tiring for both the people who was driving and the people who was sitting. We arrived at our home in Hunan at about six thirty in the afternoon.
       I took a shower as soon as I arrived home because my body was full of my mother’s car’ smell. I took a shower then I went downstairs to my aunt’s apartment to have dinner. We asked her to prepared our dinner on the phone about an hour ago so that we could have something to eat as soon as we arrived. I was very tired but not very hungry at that time. My mother was both very tired and very hungry. After dinner, we sat on the sofa and watched TV together. During this time, my aunt started to ask me about my life in Singapore. I was then tired of answering of these questions, but I still answered her questions patiently.
       At about ten o’clock, my mother and I went back to our own apartment and got ready to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment