Thursday 21 June 2012


LIU WEI LI          S3-09              26/05/12
First day of holiday
         Today is Saturday and it is the first day of June holiday. There is one more week before I can go back to China. The reason why I have to wait such a long time is because of the Singapore Math Olympiad. I cannot go back to China until the Math competition is over.
         I decided to get up very late today as it is holiday. I got up at the time which was almost time for lunch. I was very tired after the second term. The second term was full of examinations. The common test was right after the second level test. This gave me no time to take a breath from the tests. I think I will need a very good rest during the holiday and get ready for the third term and the next few coming tests. My body was also very tired because of the sports games two days ago. I decided that I would do nothing but rest today. I did not touch any of my text books and homework today.
         I did not do well in my common test in the second term. Many of my subjects did not get the results I expected. I felt very sad because of my bad results. I need to work hard during the holiday and after I came back to Singapore in order to catch up with the others. I really missed my family and my friends in China. I hope I can go back to China soon but the Math competition will be held on Tuesday and my flight will be on Thursday. That means I cannot see my parents until Thursday next week. I have stayed in Singapore for about seven months and now I can finally fly back to China to visit my family and my friends. That made me really excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment